Saturday, March 7, 2015

Take 2 on the Ryoga 2020HL

I regretted getting rid of my Ryoga 2020HL a couple of years ago, Back then, the reel was way overkill for my type of fishing. Then late last year, light jigging started to pick up and became interesting. It became even more so when I got myself an open water kayak.

Early this month, I was able to get another Ryoga from a friend who lives in Japan. This time, I got me a Ryoga made specifically for PE line and designed for light jigging. The Ryoga Bay Jigging 2020PE HL.


Like all Ryogas, this is a tank. I am going to pair this with a Daiko Spear 66MH Light Vertical Jigging rod. I will try to cram 200 meters of PE2 line. I can't wait for summer vacation. I hope I get lucky with those Diamond Trevs back home.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex. Are you interested in acquiring a Daiwa Ryoga 2020HL?

    ReplyDelete